Welcome to the Utopia Forums! Register a new account
The current time is Mon Sep 21 01:04:13 2020
Utopia Talk / General Talk / New Forum Rules
| Sun Aug 24 17:02:31|
The moderators are here to keep the forum community happy and comfortable. If at any time for any reason any of the rules or subsequent enforcement are disagreed upon, please discuss it with us and the rest of the forum. Changes will be made based only on general consensus.
The following can be subject to deletion:
1) Any link to pornographic images. Full nudity is allowed, it just cannot be sexual or pornographic in nature. Child nudity is not acceptable at all. (I realize parents like to take pictures of their naked infants. For the sake of internet predators, please keep them decent.)
2) Spam flooding.
3) Threats against the well-being or life of another member. Actions such as stalking, flaming, trolling, and harrassment will be judged on a person to person basis, but extremely obscene harrassment may be deleted before any further discussion is taken on it for the sake of keeping the peace.
4) Any photos, images or material used without the permission of the forum author/creator.
5) Impersonating the name or a variation of the name that could lead to identity confusion of a forum member, if that member objects to it.
6) Posts that the author requests to be deleted MAY be deleted. The moderators have the choice of not complying.
When posting an URL that is tasteless, obscene or inappropriate for the workspace please identify it with NWS (Not Workplace Safe) or NSFW (Not Safe For Work). This is a courtesy to our working members. THERE IS NO NEED TO GET THEM FIRED.
This is considered an adult forum, therefore adult language and adult discussion is ALLOWED and will almost CERTAINLY take place. It will be consistently assumed that minors are not privy to the content here.
| Tue Aug 26 03:09:29|
'2) Spam flooding. '
does this mean spamming the board with threads or does it include spamming a thread? If it does include spamming a thread, do Poison Threads count?
| Tue Aug 26 04:33:55|
| Tue Aug 26 07:40:42|
Yes unfortunately I'm going to have to agree. I know that's your shtick, but we're trying to limit the disruption of conversations, especially active ones.
|show deleted posts|